Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This week is dragging on, but also going too fast, strangely for the same reason. I am writing a 20 page paper. Writing long boring papers is one thing I despise about school, and non-technical papers are the worst of them. I feel like I have to make up stuff to say about only semi-interesting topics. But that's not the worst of it. I get distracted so easily while researching and then half an hour later I realize I haven't written a word more and still haven't found what I was looking for. So, the boring long days of research and writing make this week drag on. But I am hardly a quarter way done and I still have another class to write an essay for (thankfully a much shorter one). And the due date seems to be coming up pretty fast now.


No comments:

Post a Comment