Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday. This week feels weird. It is getting really close to nav check, or at least sorta. I am not any flights closer, but I am two sims closer. Yesterday was a weather cancel for potential thunderstorms in the area. Which means my nav check got pushed back until the Monday after next instead of Thursday or Friday of next week. One extra weekend to study for it, which is good. I feel as if the time is barreling on without me myself getting any more ready. I suppose I am pretty nervous, sorta. But I definitely need to get my proverbial butt into gear.

Also, I ran twice this week and did push-ups each night. The only goal I am slacking on is getting to bed on time. It is really hard to fall asleep lately. Lonely, bored, mostly just missing Josh I guess and looking for something to distract my mind too late into the night. I am going to get up at 7 and go for a run with Shadow before going into work. We have a later show than usual in an effort to give us all some gym time - awesome for me. And now to stop doing the distract myself thing and get ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment