Monday, September 26, 2011

First day of MC-12 initial qualification. Well, I haven't studied in a while. Or it felt that way after 8 hours of someone telling me what I should learn in the next 5 days. But here they don't seem to be as thorough as pilot training. So, it shouldn't be as intense. Also, I don't like hotels - well, particularly the Hilton, way too overpriced. I suppose they do give me $56/day for food. But I really don't think an overcooked soggy chicken pasta dish is worth 15 of those dollars, even if the government is paying for it. Another reason is that TV is lame. And TV sucks when you have to watch the shows at the time of their choosing instead of yours. AND, people are awkward unless you tip them. What happened to people doing their jobs for - oh, I don't know - their paychecks.

In other news, I got a Nook for my birthday. It is pretty cool. I am almost finished with my first book already, and I haven't even read the instructions. Free books are money. ;-)

Tomorrow is the first day of marathon training ... or pre-marathon training at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment