Saturday, October 16, 2010

Something that bothers me immensely is when people decide to argue about stuff online, when neither person has a legitimate argument, and neither party knows what they are talking about. If it didn't make me want to smack them, I might enjoy the irony of people using technology to make themselves look stupid instead of just googling it and perhaps learning something that day. I understand that the internet is sometimes frustrating to use as a resource as it is hard to sift through so many of the blogs and news reports that claim to be facts but lack any truth. But surely it isn't that difficult if I can do it? In any case, that is my rant for today - go look stuff up before you post and let the world know that you know nothing.

I think a wise saying applies to the internet as well - “It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” ~ Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment