Thursday, July 8, 2010

The weather this week has been better than last, sort of. Yesterday was the best flying day we've seen for the last week and a half or more. Today the clouds rolled in and cancelled most flights. Tomorrow is scheduled to be even worse, but we'll see how it goes. I have had two flights this week and one last week. I feel like I am improving a lot, but if also that these long breaks between flights make me relearn everything over again. I really don't have enough experience to just be rusty after a week or more out of the jet. But this is the desert, so hopefully the thunderstorms and rain will let up enough to give us a few solid weeks of good fly days.

In either case, tomorrow is Friday, which means I have made it through 4 weeks on the flight line. There are a painful amount left, but hey, there are definitely worse jobs out there. In fact, I can think of few better.

No comments:

Post a Comment