Saturday, March 27, 2010

Perfection

Recently, I have been thinking of about what it would mean to be perfect. Or maybe not perfect, but continually improving. There are so many ways to improve life, stuff like fitness, health, knowledge, home improvement, character, skill sets, etc.

I think setting goals or checkpoints might help make sure I fully utilize my life. First, some general goals are in order.
Get in peak physical shape
Eat foods that make my body feel healthy
Actually play guitar
Learn a language
Learn new things frequently
Continue fixing the house
Become a better person

Some goals for the next month:
Run 3 times a week & do calisthenics/lift 3 times/week, regularly
Learn a new song
Read a book
Finish painting the back room

Maybe just writing down my progress on stuff like this will help me think of it more frequently, and maybe accomplish some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment